Operating in a high-risk multi-million pound industry with sophisticated chemicals and equipment, safety is paramount. Our highly qualified H&S team delivers IOSH-approved safety training across all sectors.
Working at Height Awareness
£on application per person
Half a day Course - 4 Hours
Farlington and HMNB Portsmouth
To register your interest in this course, please fill in the form below.
- Introduction to Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Definition of working at heights
- Types/Locations of WAH activities
- Risk assessments
- Use of ladders and step ladders
- Towers and fixed scaffolds
- Roofs and fragile surfaces
- Fall protection and fall arrest
- Suspension trauma