Operating in a high-risk multi-million pound industry with sophisticated chemicals and equipment, safety is paramount. Our highly qualified H&S team delivers IOSH-approved safety training across all sectors.
Environmental Spill Control Response
£on application per person
Half a day Course - 4 hours
Farlington and HMNB Portsmouth
To register your interest in this course, please fill in the form below.
Legislation including Environmental Agency (2005) Hazardous Waste
Brief overview of the law, particularly in relation to spill prevention
- Oils and chemicals - Characteristics, Movement, Storage and Disposal requirements
- Practical Review and use of your Spill Response Inventory (using your on-site spill kit)
- Planning your response aspects and impacts around a spill
- Handling Hazardous Spills
- First Response Objectives
- Multiple Choice Test Paper
- Practical demonstration of the use of spill kits